SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Sunday 14 July 2013

Pick Between Backpack or Tote Bag *BTSMisscelaneous

I'm back again, with Back To School Series.. hhahahha
Okay, a lot of you guys has been requested in my Twitter, DM me etc.. blah..blah..blah.. to give more detailing how to pick the bag, especially the school bag, between the Basic Normal Backpack and Tote Bag.

So, let's cut the scene and let's get started ;)

1. Backpack 
For me, I used backpack when the time I've got my project to submitting to the professor, when I was bringing my laptop and when I have to submitting my project for my lab. The reason why I carrying backpack on that day, because I won't to carrying extra project even the laptop along my arm. 'Cause for me that was ridiculous. You can put it in your bag girl, c'mon. hahaha..

(+) Sides :

1. You can carry a lot more stuff in here without afraid to mixed each other


(-) Sides : 

1. I found, bringing the backpack, it's really heavy when I've got a lot the things that I should carrying. Project, laptop in one day.

Suggestions :

1. Make sure the bag have a tons of room, so you're not putting the things in one space.
2. Make sure the strap, really comfy for your back. Not too small and not to large.

2. Tote Bag


For me, sometimes I using Tote Bag, when I've got no project to submit and when I left my laptop in a home. So, I carrying this thing. Because it's very simple yet, classy. And why must backpack, if I just carrying the Binder, folder and Pencil Pouch. hahaha

 (+) Sides : 

1. You can carry the things that you really needs.
2. It's way not heavy than a backpack.

(-) Sides : 

1. I found the tote bag, when you were carried a lot of stuff, the strap will be easy to ripped and broken.
2. You can't carrying a lot of stuff.

Suggestions :

1. Choose or Purchase the good quality tote bag. Not have to the expensive one. You can, check it from the material on it and how strong the quantity of it.
2. If you want to taking care of your tote bag realistically, you can wash it every 2 weeks. Make sure it's hand washing. If it was made from leather or faux leather, you can rub it with the water :). 


I hope you guys enjoying my newest tips. And I hope you guys find it helpful ;)
Keep smiling and LOVE
by
CHICKA XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect