SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Wake Up Late!! This is the TIPS for Clothing*BTS Misscelaneous

Hello guys ;)

A lot of you guys has been requested for this topic. And I made it for you guys.
So, let's get started..

When, I know I must stay up 'till late time 1 o'clock maybe just for the essay or project, I realize that the morning after it, I'm gonna wake up so late. So, here's my go to outfits when I wake up so freakin' late.

I'll divide in two part. Part 1, will be late in cold weather, such as Rainy day. And Part 2, will be late in Summer or Hot time. So, here it is.

1. Cold Time/Rainy Day

When, I know I woke up late and I will run into my bathroom, then after I put some touch up, I will grab my Comfy Sweater or Sweatshirt, Pattern Jeggings, Dark washed Jeggings and just simple flats or Rain boots (if it really rain). hahaha. But, since I was in College, I have to dress up really properly. Means, I have to wear shirt on it. But, some Professors let the student, wear any outfits as long is proper and clean polite.

Inner Button Up Shirt

a. Black





b. White Shirt




a. Comfy Sweater


Comfy Sweater, it's my best friend. 'Cause it's comfy and easy to wear when it late. But, when the schedule showed the Professor, who's very discipline, I will put shirt on it as an Inner. Colar should be in College and discipline Professor guys. *Remember that. But, when the Professor, it's stay easy as long as proper and clean polite, I will wear this.

b. Sweatshirt






I really love this type of top though. But, I really rarely wearing this type at class. Because, you know.. hahaha I'd like to wear it when I've got a field trip in the morning and always cold. So, I pick this one and I used to pair it with my converse high top.

c. Jeggings

Dark Washed Jeggings


Light Washed Jeggings



I paired this kind of jeggings with my sweatshirt and sometimes with my sweater. But, when I paired with my plain sweater, it looked really plain and boring. So, I've got the alternative to pair it with Pattern Pants Jeggings such as Flower desingn or plaid. To give it more pop up. 

d. Pattern Pants Jeggings

Floral Pants Jeggings

Plaid Pants Jeggings
I choose to pair this kind of thing with my plain sweater. 'Cause my must have sweater is Black and White one. Kept it simple but not plain guys ;)

e.Flat
When it, really cold but not rain, I choose this flat to make my feet comfy.

f. Sneakers

This is the alternative, when I'm not feeling wearing flat to school guys. hahaha

g. Rain Boots

Short Boots



Tall Boots



I will wear this kind of this thing when it heavy rain or just rainy. Because, I will get soaking wet if not wearing this. Ahh.. School it's freaking cold ya know.

2. Summer or Hot Day

If, the weather it's hot during the summer time, I will choose Polo T-Shirt with Cardigan on it just in case when it got chilly, Jeggings and some type of flat or my fav converse.

a. Polo T-Shirt












Polo's T-Shirt it's always simple and easy to grab in my wardrobe. Pair it with jeggings and put it cardigan on it with a converse or flat, gonna be so presentable and polite yet clean.

b. Cardigan








Pattern cardigan, gonna be so cool during wearing your plain Polo's T-Shirt guys, made them little bit pop out and cute.


So, that's all.. I hope you guys enjoying this kind of tips and find it helpful.
And stay creative guys..

Love
CHICKA

You can also find me on :

Twitter and Instagram ; @ChickaArchie to keep tracking my newest story. hahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect