SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Saturday 13 July 2013

My Top 3 Summer Bash Clothing *Misscelaneous

Here guys, I'm back again with some fashion tips. Hahaha

So, let's cut the scene, I will give you some info, how I combine my shorts, long sleeve and etc. Let's get started :D

1. Day is Yellow Hot






So, I paired with my Knit Stripped Colar Cream and Black Top with some kind a High Waisted Acid Washed Short. Then, I didn't showed you the shoes that, I wore in this outfits, hehe, but I just wore a black flat to finished of.

2. Denim VS White





Denim White top, for me, it's my top essential have to have in all girls wardrobe though. So, it's the most simple outfits. I paired this Oversized White Print Tee and I rolled the sleeve to make it, edgy with a pair of Dark Washed Low Waisted Short and also I rolled it too. hahaha
It's simple yet, classy to go guys. hahaha

3. Long... What?


I know, I already put this outfits on my Instagram, and just in case you guys want to detailed of it and I know, it's crazy, wearing Long "Things" in Summer day, but Idk, I just loved this outfits put together at all. hahaha So, I paired this Olive Oyl Ligh Yellow Long Sleeve with a pair of Dark Grey Pixie Pants.

So, I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and always,, eeehemmm, find this helpful and inspirational. hahaha

Enjoying guys
LOVE CHICKA :D

Find me on :
Twitter : @ChickaArchie
Instagram : @ChickaArchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect