SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Saturday 13 July 2013

Pick a Method Guide Between Binder instead of Notebook *BTSMisscelaneous

Hello guys, I know I've been MIA lately, 'cause I've been busy with my Exam lately, and I didn't have a time to write in this black sheet again. hahaha, But, never mind, I already back now. I know, school gonna be starting around this August, but, It doesn't matter to starting earlier right? hahaha

I'll start my own class probably, on September 9th 2013.. Yuhuuu long Summer-Fall holiday at all :D

So, first of all, I just want to talk to you guys, about Pick a Method Guide Between Binder instead of Notebook. So, I've using this both method, and worked it in variously method.

So, I'm gonna show you, what I used early, since I entered the college's life.
First of all, I used the binder and clear folder method in the term I. I found this method, really helps me a lot. But, there are plus and minus things about it.
 



Binder System : For the plus side : The binder system is the easiest way to used. because it's simple and yet practical. You're not to worry if your papers and your note taking stuff, did not
lost and spread all over it. But, for the minus side : the binder found it heavy in your bag. Because, they're lot more heavy and you had to carry a lot of papers, as your supplies.



For the clear folder : plus : you can keep the papers that you've got and keep it safely and organized. and also, you can used some tabs, to mark your papers by each categories or
your subject. I really find it helpful :D *Note : if you take care of the sheet protector on 'em you can use it every single term without wriped the plastic on 'em.
Minus side : I found the clear holder usually, little bit pricy than basic or normal paper folder.but, they're soooo soooo goood for taking care of your papers.

On, the next term,, I used the notebook and the zipper folder method.

Oh my gosh, I found this method was so horrriiiiiible for me. I cannot stand in more than one notebook. I didn't recommend to you guys, if you kind of person like me.
I was simple person, who cannot stand, in a thousand notebooks or folders. I found that method, has been very....very...very distracting and crazy for me. So, let's see how it worked for me..

5 Subjects Notebook with 1 subject notebook

Notebook System : Plus side : You can, divided your subject each class. And you can carry by your subject during the class schedule. A.K.A not heavy at all guys. You can pick between 1 subject notebook or 3 or 5 subject notebook. It's depending on your class guys :D
Minus side of it : It's when you ran out of the papers, you can't adding your loose paper into your notebook, because they had a permanent system of spiraling of something. And for me adding more loose paper and put 'em in the folders are MESSSSSSY. I used to lose everything of it. And that's not got for me, and my school life.

Zipper Ultimate Folder with Union Jack Flag Folder inside


I paired this notebook system with a zipper ultimate folder. I found this one very helpful, but yeah.. MESSY again. The point is, helpful when it rushed, but messsy at all when you realized. So, I recommend to used this for every single class that you have. So, you're not mixed everything at all. Or you can only have one and inside it you can fill it with your paper folders, to make a separate subject. It works for me, without a mess, I guees :D


THE CONCLUSION IS :
On, term III, I'll be back using the 1st method and combine it with Zipper Ultimate Folder. Because, the Binder system it's makes me organized with my notes and anything, even though it could be heavy, but, I'll take a risk for it. And for the Zipper Ultimate Folder, it's more comfy and saving my time to put all over my paper in one place and just divide it, in each folder.

Same Binder but, in a different color :)

Inner of it, notice how thick they're guys
My Review book, for upcoming exam


Same Zipper Ultimate Folder, But, I decided to buy another one
I hope, you guys like my newest post and find it helpful.. Thank you so much for keep checking this weird stuff in this site. hahaha

Happy School and Congrats for the new student, who will gonna be a Freshmen student as my brother. hahaha

Happy School and Love

by CHICKA XD

You can also find me on :

Twitter : @ChickaArchie
Instagram : @ChickaArchie

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect