SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Wednesday 15 August 2012

What Will I Bring In the First Class in College *misscelaneous

Hey, long time no see guys :D

Look, I know I've been gone for almost 2 or 3 weeks or even a month, just because I need to complete and finish my task from my Uni. lol and I think I'll be back to blogging again and write everything that in my mind.
So, seriously from I was about 9th years old, I'm totally NERD. And I always bring tons of notebooks and things like that to school. Just, In case when I really need them quickly and organize. And also I am an Octopus. hehe I always bring a lot of colors pen or flair whatever it call it to school. Because, I love to color coding my note with Highlighters. Kinda weird and such a nerd right. Yep, you were right.

Okay, enough for the ramblin' stuff.
I'll share you guys what, I Bring In the First Class in College. You know that I'm a freshmen college girl *excited :D.

Okay, let start :

1. Backpack
Still using backpack until now. I don't know I cannot resist to use another bag. Just In case if I need more space for it. haha
You can use your fav tote bag or cross body bag. I know backpack it's very boring thing for you guys. But, not for me :)

2. Binder 
It's more effective that notebooks I guess T_T. 'Cause I think it's more portable and it have divider. C'mon.. :D

3. Loose Leaf
I am Paper Supplier. Bah.. That's why I always bring this thing to school or college. Also just in case that I need to write them and collect it in Professor desk. hahaha

4. Planner Book
Yep. Planner it's important to take out with you. To write and reminder the school homework's or tasks that you should done in due date.

5. Pencil Pouch
Of course. If you not bring this, Ugh... what kind a thing you will use to writing. huh?! 

6. Emergency Pouch (Feminine Pouch)
It's always with me. Whether in my school bag or purse.

7. Water Bottle
I AM THE GIRL WHO FREAKIN' IN LOVE WITH H2O A.K.A WATER. haha So, I always put this thing inside my bag. Crazy right.

So, this is all the things that I Bring In the First Class in College.
Hope it helps you out guys :D

Chicka.. and Happy Back To School 2012-2013 :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect