SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Sunday 19 August 2012

How To Choose the Good School Bag *misscelaneous

I'm back again. In this month I always write all about back-to-school out and about. Because what next week I will move to this city into another city. To get in to college and get my degree program. haha. I'm kinda nervous, but I should ready. 'Cause I'm an 18th student. Upps... College student. And also I'm a Freshmen student. Gonna be crazy :O.

Okay, let's straight to the point. I will give you guys some tips that will maybe useful when you gonna enter your school season again.

"How To Choose the Good School Bag". Recently, so many student always confused how to pick the bag for school year. It's sometimes happening in me either T_T. So, I always thinking. I'm still freshmen, I will choose the medium backpack to anything. Such as Notebooks, Binder, Pencil pouch, Water bottle and etc. Why I should bring the huge one? It's sometimes wasting your space in your bag. My reason I didn't pick up Tote bag, because I'm not really like tote. When it gets heavy, your shoulder will be freakout pain. I'm not gonna do that NO!! So, this year again, I stick on backpack. haha. It's been almost 6 years I used them a lot. Backpack I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Hahaha.

You can use my way, to use your backpack. You can use your old backpack or you can purchase another one to make it different. hahaha

Keywords:
Good bag it's always make you feel so FIRE and COMFY when you wear it :D

Hope, this tips helping you guys. Thanks :D
CHICKA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect