SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Thursday 19 July 2012

Folders or Clear Holder? *misscelaneous

Hey guys. I will still updating about education stuff, because that stuff is my passion after MUSIC <3 lol.

Okay. So, some people in my school earlier asked me about this method. Which one better chicka?


Using Folders or using Clear Holder. I myself love using clear holder than using folder. Seriously, because if I use Folders it's always ripped and broken stuff like that. So, I hate it. If happen like that, I have to cost so much money to get the new one all the time. So, I used Clear Holder A4 and F4 Size. A4 too keep my entire tasks that the teacher gave me, and for the F4 size, I use to keep all my papers and preparing when I go to the lab, if I had some research. Just, need medium butterfly pins to clip all your paper when you need to clip your paper. So, they will never fallin' of. And you can use F4 Clear Holder as lab/ field table or what's call it. Idk. haha something like that.  It's get you more efficient and save so much space in your bag and save so much your money. Because, clear holder is durable. And you can re-use as long the sheet protector on it didn't ripped as well.

Okay, hope you guys like my tips. And you can choose whether using Folders or Clear Holders. Which one can make you happy and burning when you were studying.

Okay.. ciao :D
Chicka here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect