SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Monday 16 July 2012

How To Saving Your Money while you wants to buy School Supplies or Shopping stuff *misscelaneous

I hope this tips really helps you guys when you need to re-supplies your school stuff or buy another one. I used this method really ages. Since I was kindergarten maybe, and 'till right now, this method really helping me save my money well.

1. Shopping List Notebook:



When you need to buy something, you should write it down on your shopping list notebook. Just have it in A6 size as mine or whatever you'd like,and write anything that you really really need. So, you don't spend a lot of your money for nothing.

2. Use cash:


Don't ever cross in your mind using debit card or credit card. Because, when you were shopping some stuff you may forget something and you use those cards. It could be damage your financial point. Use a budget cash whether you can imagine the price of your budget. Seriously, it's saving your financial management.

P.s : If your debit or credit card have a offered you can use it as proper as well.

3. Coupon: 


If you had some coupons that you printing or some stuff like that, don't be shy to use it. It's really save your financial much.

 4. Sale:



This is really good deal when you were shop something 20%, 50%, 70% why not.



Okay, I hope you guys helping so much with my tips that I always used in my entire life. hahaha
I hope it guides you well.




Thanks
Love, peace and hugs

Chicka :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect