SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Monday 3 August 2015

Monochrome Style 2015

Hey guys... ^_^ I'm sorry that I've been gone like almost in a year. Yeah, you know what I've been as a college student, and got my arse bussssssyyy like what so ever. So, sorry about that.

Right now, I'll be share with you guys some tips, if you guys were Enthusiast in Monochrome style and trend. Yepss, I've been drowning into this style about in last past 4 months. And seriously, I feel like I finally, found myself in the real me. Yassssss!!

SO, here we go....

1. Monochrome History
Basically, monochrome style it's about 3 colours in hue system. Yep, it's Black, Grey and White. But, as a Blue freak like me, I also added Indigo blue, dark blue and all that stuff into my Monochromatic style wardrobe.

2. Monochrome DOESN'T mean that you're GOTH
Most people doesn't know that much, that Monochrome style for them it's showing for GOTH style. I completely disagree. Because, for me a monochromatic style it's style that define your personality and how you style them. For me as an Artist while I'm drawing, photographing, writing songs it's kind of melancholic. So, I think it's suit me perfect.

1st


WHAT I WEAR :
1st

Snapback Hat : New Era Cap
V-Neck Jumper : Brandy Melville
Shorts : DIY
Shoes : VANS

2nd


WHAT I WEAR :
2nd

Choker Necklace : GIFT
T-Shirt Dress : Brandy Melville

So, here's all simple tiny tiny tiny tips that probably bothering you and you didn't dare to be it.
My dad once said "You can be a monochromatic melancholic girl outside, but don't forget on the inside you have to be colourful"

Thank you, hope it's gonna be helpful a little bit :D

Want to know me better :
FIND ME ON:
Twitter : @ChickaAlexander
Instagram : @chickaalexander
Snapchat : chickashood

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect