SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Thursday 1 May 2014

"SisterHood Pieces"

Hey guys. It's been forever I didn't write on this blog.. Hahaha I'm super busy with my school activity, rehearsal with my girls. You might don't know, I was 1/4 member of SisterHood. That's our Band name. Containing with Def, VV, Annie and I.
SO, basically I'm designed the pieces that the girls and I like or mostly wearing for Gig, rehearsal even school stuff. hahaha
Without any BS let's see...

Tags :
#polyvore
#nike
#claireseurope
#OPI
#converse
#vans
#ray-ban
#uk
#casio
#adidas
#spring
#summer
#etc


 "REHEARSAL DATE"

When it comes to Rehearsal, we always used something cosy and it's still nice looking. 'Cause we taking the dance and high tones sometimes.
 
1. VV




2. ANNIE




3. DEF





4. CHICKA 


"GIG ON STAGE"


Gig. Means that we had to wear matching outfits. Like BLACK AND WHITE season like this.


1. VV  




 2. ANNIE





 3. DEF







4. CHICKA 



"SCHOOL TIME"


School it's the time we had to focused on research, assignments, quizzes and that's all geeky stuff .





1. VV








2. ANNIE






3. DEF





  
4. CHICKA 





  

PS:

You know what, from all this dressing stuff and style you can take it as an inspiration to take a look back in your closet or wardrobe. Keep creative and wear what you'd like so, YOU WEAR THE CLOTHES, don't be THE CLOTHES WEAR YOU. And how you dress like, it's describe what kind of person you are :D

LOVE 
xxCxx SisterHood   

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect