SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Thursday 14 June 2012

BEGIN Cover and Tracklist *DAInfo

So, this is it. I've been waiting for so long and on June 13th 2012, Kari Sellard as David's Manager, was spread trough his Twitter, that BEGIN Album Cover and Tracklist, has been on http://davidarchuleta.com/home/?p=4460. And here of it :)

BEGIN COVER




This cover is exactly in my brain almost 2 months ago. I imagine that he will make his album full of Blueish and Greenish. Because, that both is my favorite colors. hahaha
And, he made it. How amazing is that :D

TRACKLISTS





1. Beautiful
2. Somewhere Only We Know
3. Everybody Hurts
4. Don't Give Up
5. Angel
6. Bridge Over Troubled Water
7. Broken
8. True Colors
9. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
10. Be Still My Soul

Can't wait to release it on August 7th 2012 :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect