SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Friday 25 December 2009

.::. The First Time I Met With My Best Friend .::.


At that time I became a new student, my name is Chicka Tamara. Yes certainly I had no friends. Moreover, a good friend.
I'm sure at some point I'll get a nice friend
Oh .. Lord help me to find a suitable friend and 1 think with me.

1 month I've got friends. Yes I thought it was a good friend to me.

After 3 months of running it they all just used me alone.
Obviously I do not like the people who just want to be friends with me to use me alone.
I thought all the same. But only 2 people are still cared and never used me,
Namely Adealiya Putri and Juansyah. They both care a lot with me.
Whatever problems they always help to find a way out.
Ranging from family issues, lessons, to friendship.
Really I love it, it turns out I think they just like him. But it turned, they did not like
Side people - people who think and friend - my friend's freak.

2 months of friendship the three of us running smoothly. then there was 1 child again named Abidin. I think he has the same fate as I
or to my friend's 2.
His first three of us believed him, we always hang out together.
But long - he started long-long after he started to annoying. And just like them they are what I call the freak.
He likes to used us all. Starting from the lessons, values, duties, until the financial problems.
Damn it I'm friends with him.
Finally, I stay away for long - ever.

Month of December I found exactly 1 male friend named Sapta Pradipta.
He was my friend at school. He does not are like Bidin, Sapta is very loyal and a faithful friend.
He never used the three of us.

And that's the story I could tell.
To further see the progress.
Gracias a todos .. ^ _ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect