SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Monday 26 October 2009

.::. He Always Starring Me .::.

CRUSH
by. Nakita Chicka

Why?? Am I must this story retell for my music? or my song?
I confused about it!!
It's not make a sense!!
If he smile in my face and his eyes seen me?? i feel different!!
I'm back or return to happy face and mood..
Oh.. this is love?? or is just crush feeling??

In class, he's always saw me like i'm different in his eyes!!
But i don't know what's that!!
I'm just feel... I'm so happy when he saw me like that??
My friend's said he like me..
'Cause from.. my Intelegancy, inner beauty always seen it in front of every body people in my class??
Gosh!! what's this feeling...
It's LOVE
or
Just temporary CRUSH..

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect