SISTERHOOD Official Site

SISTERHOOD Official Site

Monday 21 September 2009

.::. If I See His Smile I Always Sad .::.

.::. What's Wrong With Me .::.

Someday if I see his smile and his face, I always think when I can see him in here. Or I'm just can dream, and always dream. But that boy in my school remind me to him. His face,his smile, always remind me to him, if I've see that boy. It's so complicated to forgot him , and out of my mind. He is too preciously to forgot it. His style so dime and make me freakin' love with him on every day,every time. Maybe I'm goin' crazy, 'cause him. But I'm always can forgot his smile, and his face. He too important too my life. Many people said "You're crazy, how can you seen him. You too far with him, and he suppose don't know who're you. You just can keep you're freakin' dreaming about him". So I'm always thought everyday, yes maybe that's right, i can't see him. He don't know who i was. I'm just myself. Can't make anyone chill like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Archuleta - My Kind Of Perfect